A Beautiful Place in Chile

Hi classemate,

Today I'm going to talk about a beautiful place i have visit in chile, my chosen place is San Pedro De Atacama. I went there in september 2022.

We took this trip for my mom's birthay, she turned 38 that year and we went with some of her friends and my uncles. 

On this trip we did many tours, one of them was going to the geyser del tatio.This day wake up around the 5 am to reach around 7 am and it was very cold that morning, (In San Pedro at night it is very cold and during the day it is very hot).

This place is beautiful but what i didin't like so much was that my ears and head hurt  lot because of the height. In the same way, I really like going, it was a very nice place. 

For me, San Pedro de Atacama is very beutiful town, it's sunsets, it's views and it's people make it a very beautiful place. It is a place to go rest.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends