My Hobbies

My hobbies is read, go for a walk, watch tv series and know coffe shops. I make some more frequent than others but i almost always do them if i have time. 

My activity more frequently is watch tv series and read, my favorite serie is friends and i love reading romantic comedies or history books. 

When i have more time i go to walk with or i'm going to visit new coffee shops. I almost always do these activities with my mom, because it is like a time to be together and talk. I usully for this activity use comfortable clothes.



I have been with these hobbies for quite some time, the most recent of these is going for a walk , I had to change it since before i trained and now i no longer have time for that either. 

I enjoy very much because is my moment to relax and don't think about anything else. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

A Beautiful Place in Chile