Tecnology

Hi, today i am going to talk abaute the tecnoly. 

The tecnology i use a lot is my phone, because is more lightweight than a computer and because is easy for my. The characteristics it has are that it is black, it is ligth, it has two cameras, it has a 128gb memory, it has a shiny case and
it is from the year 2022. 

The good points would be that it is fast, light, it is not so small nor so big and i love its screen because you can see it completely.  

The bad points would be that the battery does not last too long and your memory is consumed very quicly. 

I use it for search informacion, for read, watch videos in youtube, see tiktoks, take pictures for university and listen music. 

I love it because it accompaines me everywhere, keeps me connected with my family and my friends and beacuse it allows me to do a lot of fun things. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

A Beautiful Place in Chile