A concert

 Hello class, today I will talk about a show that I attended, this was Dua Lipa's in September 2022, I went to that concert with my best friend Paulina, since we both love Dua Lipa.

 That year I went to quite a few concerts but the one I had the best time was this one. They had given me the tickets to attend for Christmas 2021, so we waited a long time to go see it. 

The concert was at the Bicentennial Stadium in Florida and it was just for the national holidays, so we arrived almost as soon as it started since we had been with our families that day. 

When we arrived it was quite full so we were very far behind but it looked pretty good. What I liked most about the concert was the costume changes she made and the door on stage, since everything looked very nice with lots of lights and shine.


 I would love to live an experience like this again with my friend since we had a great time that day, we sang, danced, jumped and enjoyed it a lot. It was our first concert together and I would love to do it again.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

A Beautiful Place in Chile