Last Weekend


The last weekend I did many thigs, the saturday I went to visit the subercaseaux palace and stock exchange in the center of the city, these are not normally open, thats why we wanted to go visit.

I went with my friend Dali and my friend Emilia. My friend Emilia is from Santa Cruz and had never visit any cultural heretage, well it was a goo time to go. In this places there was a long line to get the places and they were full, but i like the experience, the places are so beautiful. 


After seegin everything, we went to lunch and ate in Mcdonalds and we stayed talking for a long time.

Later I went to visit my boyfriend and we watched the series bridgerton, he never watched this series so we had to watch it from the beginning. 

The sunday study mathematics in the morning. In the afternon seach information for Taller, I investigate a library in Beijing and i did three drawimgs for the lamina, i read news and magazines about architecture looking information.  In the evening i go to ate with my father, because I don't live with him, so we can talk and catch up. 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

A Beautiful Place in Chile