A good place to eat


One of my favorite place for eat in snatiago is Casa Juliet, as a coffe shop in Av Pocuro, Providencia. I like this place because your food is very delicius and have the many options, healthy and others not so healthy. I eat there every other month. I usually go with my mom because it's near our house. 

Really i dont know much about the place, I only know that it was once a residential house, and now they transformed it to make it a cafeteria.  

I like this place because i have a really nice view, the place is very cozy, is very relax and the food is delicius. Also the place has a beautiful decor in your inside, In it they have a marble staircase, and a beautiful balcony. This is my favorite place in the cafeteria. 

My favorite dishes is the celestin panckakes, because i really like the sweet and this is my favorite dessert. The panckakes has manjar, berries and cream. They we can be very simple but at the same time very rich. 

The second favorite dishes is the pizza, they have a lot of variety, i like to try different flavors. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

A Beautiful Place in Chile