A Fun Day Out With Friends

The last week my friend Antonia it was his birthay, she turned 21 years and she had a party in your house. My friend Anotonia I've know her simce the school, about five years ago, just like all my friends in the photo.We iknow in the liceo tajamar, and we stay together until we left to school.






 The onde of the letf is Feña, the continues is me, after Antonia and finally Consuelo. I went to his house and this day I stayed at his house with all of my friends.


 I did was go out to eat , play with my friends, knwos new people and talk about many things. What amde this day spacial was that I spend time with my friends at unoiversity and when we did see each other it was a very fun time. The end of the day we finishd very tired because we stayed talking until to 7 am and couldn't sleep, but it was very entairteining. I really like stay with my friends because they are very important for me. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Beautiful Place in Chile