Hi classmate, the country I would like visit is France, this it is in europe. I would arrive in Paris in plane and i would go with my mom and my aunt. Because my aunt already wen to this place and she can guide us. 

I would stay in the center of city because I like to explore, I like travel in the subway and walk. I feel is a very fun experience. 

I would  like to know the eiffel tower, I like to know the dinseyland, notre dame, The louvre museum, Sacre coeur and  I would like to visit the versace palace. 

The negative aspects of visit it's cold it is in this city, i dont like the cold very much but i would take a risk for visit Paris and the mouse in the city, i hate the mouse, they are very disgusting. 

This city I like very much because I was a little I wacth the movie with my aunt, this it's called monte carlo and the character visit france. I feel that this city have a very much history and it is very old, your archtecture is beautiful and its my dream visit this old archtecture. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

A Beautiful Place in Chile